Drive Transformational HR Processes With Digitize Your Performance Management System
Know How Our HR MetricS - Performance Management Software Can Beneﬁt Your Business
Set your Rating Category
Objectives and Key Results
Annual Appraisal Cycle
Automated performance appraisals
Appraisal Letter Distribution
Frequently Asked Questions
Organizations can monitor employee performance at the organizational, departmental, and individual levels with the use of an employee performance management System – Maldives. Peer feedback, 360-degree feedback,
one-on-one meetings, OKRs, goal-setting, and monitoring are some of the features it offers. An effective performance management system should also offer useful information that managers can use to recognize top and bottom performers and track employee performance throughout the whole company.
You can expand your business performance and encourages employee development with HR MetricS performance appraisal software – Maldives. Some of the top features of the performance management software include:
● Goals setting and management
● 360-degree feedback
● Normalization analysis
● Reward and recognition
It offers numerous beneﬁts to an organization. Some of the top performance management beneﬁts include:
● Organizations are able to make strategic decisions thanks to regular performance assessments.
● Employee performance is enhanced with the aid of performance evaluation, which boosts organizational productivity.
● Top talent may be found and kept with the aid of performance management.
● Making educated judgments on punishment and promotions is aided by it.
● Identiﬁcation of training requirements is aided by performance management.
Performance management involves the assessment of an employee’s performance keeping in mind the present and the future. Performance appraisal evaluates an employee’s role in the organization based on past performances.
There are different types of performance appraisal methods and some of them are as follows:
1. The 360-Degree Appraisal
2. General Performance Appraisal
3. Technological/Administrative Performance Appraisal
4. Manager Performance Appraisal
5. Employee Self-Assessment
6. Project Evaluation Review
7. Sales Performance Appraisal